Saturday, January 23, 2010
Happy Birthday, Elise!
Our sweet baby girl is 1 today and I need to do a short post :) She spent most of the day walking around the house. She is getting faster every day. She is really good at walking through tight spaces, turning around, walking backwards or sideways to get around something, etc. We are so impressed with her and it is so cute to watch. Mike and I gave her the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Home for her birthday. She loves it! John and her future in-laws came by tonight for a little birthday cupcake. She must have a sweet tooth like her mother because she ate the whole thing! As we were getting ready for bed, she stood herself up (without pulling up on anything) for the first time. Happy Birthday, Elise!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Elise! Hope you had a great day! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday, Elise! I can't believe you are alreadya a BIG one year old! Hope you had a fun day with your mom and dad!
ReplyDelete*That bib is so cute Steph!