Putting things in their place from Stephanie Powell on Vimeo.
She loves to look at the Christmas tree. I have to keep the office door closed. I can't count the number of times that she crawled over there wanting to go in to see the "geee" (tree). Here she is waiting for me to open the door.
Come on, mom...
"Oooooh, I love the gee!"
Then she went down for a nap. After she woke up, we took a few more pictures. She was having a bad hair day. Don't worry, I washed her hair tonight so that she would be ready for her playdate with John tomorrow. She loves to look out the dining room window into the backyard.
She also loves to play under the dining room table. Thankfully, she has figured out how to get around under there without bumping her head.
Ok, I guess I will look at the camera for you.
In these pictures you can see all 7 of her teeth. The 8th one will be coming in any day now. She also said "more" several times today.
No comments:
Post a Comment