Elise was so anxious to sing "Happy Birthday" to me that she woke up 30 minutes early (at 7:30). We read some books and then headed to Starbucks for a birthday frappuccino. This might be my last one for a long time. Then, we both took a lovely morning nap. The weather was gorgeous so after lunch we headed to the park. Elise loves the swings! I know the main attraction was Elise, but the grandparents were able to use the birthday excuse for this trip, hehe. My mom came up for the afternoon and evening (I hope you feel better, Dad!) and Mike's parents came up for an hour or two as well. Thanks for entertaining the baby!
Elise has another new word. I was holding her in the kitchen and she pointed to the bananas on the counter and said "bana" or something like that. I rewarded her by cutting up some chunks of banana and while she was eating them she said it again.
Mike sent me some beautiful flowers for my birthday. I branched out a little and used the "close up" mode on my camera. It was fun to try to focus on different parts of the arrangement. Thanks, babe!
Hope you had a happy birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Bday!!
ReplyDelete