Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, John!

John's first birthday was yesterday! We took Chipotle over to his house for a birthday lunch. Elise and John both LOVE Chipotle. Much to Mike's dismay, I had a strong aversion to it when I was pregnant and for a few months after Elise was born. Now Elise and I eat Chipotle at least once a week. Mike is very excited to join us in this habit!

This evening Elise got all dressed up for John's birthday party. She had a great time playing with John and Evie, who turned 1 in December.

Is this a "Dwight" expression or what??


Showing off the tie...


Opening his birthday present from Elise. Don't tell her, but she might be receiving one of these as well so that she and John can scoot around together this spring.


Eating his yummy cake...



The Schuchard family



No comments:

Post a Comment