Tuesday, September 22, 2009
What'll it be??
Well, I will post more about this later, but yesterday I decided to return my Ergo carrier in favor of a Beco carrier. Jenni asked me if I had looked at both of them, and therefore I wasted naptime looking at the differences online and then took a quick trip down to Round Rock to compare them in person. I'll write a review of it after I have used it, but I believe it will be much easier to put on by myself. The only problem is that I can't decide which to keep. Out of the two that Baby Earth had in stock, I picked the less girly one. Is it too girly for Mike to carry a boy in? The colors are the same as Elise's room. The other options that they have online are even more girly than this... but I could also choose solid black or brown. The main dilemma is that most of Elise's clothes have brown in them, my regular clothes are probably split between brown and black, and all of my workout clothes are black. I can't win! Help me decide! The picture of the Beco is at the top of the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...sorry I am a bad influence!! (c: I hope you end up liking it better than the ergo!! I think I am going to order either the black or brown one...the supplier is out of stock, though, so I don't know when they will have them in!
ReplyDelete