Here are some recent videos of Elise playing with Boss... she thinks he is SO funny. At the end of the first video she does her new trick... lifting her legs up and balancing herself and putting them back down. I bet it is a good ab workout.
And here is a video of Elise clapping in her new high chair. She has been clapping with noise for the last month or so and got a few loud claps in this video.
Boss has really enjoyed the cooler morning weather. I did not stage this video... I simply opened the back door and grabbed the camera because this is what I found.
You might be wondering why videos get posted in spurts... for some reason, blogger times out when I try to upload videos from my "real" video camera. Every now and then I try to remind myself to take videos with my camera so that I can upload them.
Stay tuned for some baby product reviews this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment