Today Elise and I took a trip to the shipping place because we don't do lines at the post office. I decided to drive the Accord since it has been stuck in the garage for quite a while. Elise's infant carseat is in the Accord until she reaches 22 lbs (won't be long). We drove our 2 miles to the shipping place and she was sweaty. By the time we made it to the mall, she was drenched. I couldn't believe it! What a difference her convertible carseat makes with added air circulation! I am so glad that I decided on the Boulevard CS. There are so many reasons why I am happy with this purchase. It is so cute when she rests her head on the "wings" when she's asleep. It looks so comfortable.
Now, I must admit to those of you who voted for Cowmooflage... I actually wish that I had kept it instead. If you feel like spending $80 on a cowmooflage cover or $264 for a new carseat with the cowmooflage cover, my birthday is January 2. Christmas is December 25. If you don't want to wait that long, "Happy halfway through the deployment" is October 24.
Wow, it is a sad day when I want a car seat cover for my birthday. On that note, good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment