Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update

Just in case you were wondering, I decided to go with the Beco in espresso. It comes with black straps, so therefore I think it will look okay with either a brown or black outfit on me, Mike, and Elise. I haven't worn it around yet (except a quick test-drive in the store), but so far the deciding factor on Ergo vs. Beco is the waist strap. It can buckle in the middle for the Beco, which makes it much easier to fasten while holding the baby. It is also more comfortable when wearing the Beco on your back, because the buckle is in the middle and not digging into your hip. I ordered it tonight so it should be here soon!

Look for Elise's 8 month post tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you order it? I am assuming they deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear black and brown together all the time. :) I think it's acceptable. :)

    ReplyDelete