Wednesday, September 16, 2009

#11 and #3 and cute



Okay, I have one more thing to add to my list...

11) Kiddopotamus Tiny Diner Placemat

I used this at Olive Garden tonight and it works great!

But, the real reason for this post...

On a side note, Elise got her 3rd tooth today (top right center). Last night she woke up screaming at midnight, stayed up for about 10 minutes (but wasn't hungry and no tooth), and went back to sleep. That was the only indicator that tooth #3 was approaching. She was totally normal all day today, and I might not have noticed her tooth except that she leaned back when we were playing and I saw white on her gums.

Another note for the baby book: She's also been scooting, turning towards me, or trying to climb up me when she wants to be picked up...outstretched arms and all...very sweet.

Get excited... she also pulled up for the video camera.




1 comment:

  1. Cute video! I am impressed with your top 11 list. I'll have to keep those in mind!

    ReplyDelete