Well Mike's vote gets to count 10 times (though his vote was actually to stop blogging about car seats), and his is for Davenport. So sorry, moo lovers :) It is ordered from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon and should arrive shortly. I finally decided (with the help of my friend Sarah... you might know her better as "John's mom") that the car seat is really like a piece of furniture, not a decorative accessory like my crazy pink diaper bag. So, with that in mind, I said goodbye to the cows and hello to something that looks nice and blends in with my cars. I am usually very decisive about big things but very indecisive about little things, as illustrated by this car seat craziness. I knew which car seat model I wanted but couldn't quite decide on the cover.
Anyway, on to more exciting things. Elise started saying "dadadadadadada" last night and has said it a few times today as well. She LOVES standing up holding on to furniture and can support herself very well until she forgets that she has to hold on. She also has a new favorite toy... the RazBerry teether. Thanks to Maryanne for suggesting it! I bought 2 of them from Baby Earth for $3.95 each. I now give it to Elise when I am changing her diaper because otherwise, she won't let go of her feet.
Well, I am trying to post some pictures that I took with the video camera but it isn't working... I'll try again later. Happy Wednesday.
Yeay, I'm glad she likes the Razberry! :o)
ReplyDelete