Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Milk

I've been meaning to blog about this for a few days. Elise has learned the sign for "milk". She has made it 4-5 times (and in the right context!) either when she is nursing or when I am burping her and she wants more. I haven't seen her do it in any other situation. I am impressed that she picked it up even though I haven't been a consistent teacher. It also helps when she gets distracted while eating... if I say "milk" and show her the sign then she will refocus and continue eating! I guess it is time for me to learn the other signs so that I can use them. Her little hand is so cute making the sign!

Tooth #2 decided to pop up this afternoon. She did great and was not fussy with it... I had the Tylenol out on the counter just in case! The RazBerry helped... she chewed on it for quite a while today.

Here is a picture of my bathing beauty... the hair keeps growing!




1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll Steph! You are doing such a great job making this parenting thing look so easy. :)

    ReplyDelete