Mike and I decided to get a new camera for Christmas this year. I patiently waited until Cyber Monday to order the Canon Digital Rebel XSi and scored a free case, memory card, lens cleaner, and screen protector. The price of the camera dropped about $50 in the last two weeks of November, woohoo! I wanted to get a DSLR camera so that I would be able to take better indoor pictures and better pictures of Elise in action. Since she is so mobile, I inevitably get a blurred hand, head, foot, etc, in a lot of pictures. It arrived today and I decided to snap a few pictures of Elise before bedtime. The shutter speed is very fast and the pictures turned out very nicely for the setting. It was already dark outside and I just had the overhead light on in her room. I didn't experiment with Photoshop or any settings on the camera other than "Auto". I think the picture quality is wonderful!
I have that camera...and LOVE it. Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete