Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kindermusik

We had our first Kindermusik class tonight with Sarah and John. The kiddos loved it! We are doing a set of four Christmas classes. Elise was SO excited to be there and had a blast exploring the room, dancing with the music, and playing with the "instruments". She quite the vocal and enthusiastic participant. Afterwards, she took John's rice cracker right out of his hand while he was eating it. John's mom was nice enough to offer her one of her own. I think she learned this trick from Boss.





So far, I have only used my camera on auto mode, but I am really pleased with the results. One of these days I will take the same picture with both cameras so that you can see the difference. It is so nice to catch Elise in action without blurry body parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment