Thursday, December 10, 2009

Elise dancing

Well Elise has discovered her inner dancer. She definitely doesn't get this from me :)

Untitled from Stephanie Powell on Vimeo.



Elise and John reading from Stephanie Powell on Vimeo.




She has also been making a little progress with walking. Sometimes she will take a step or two and then fall down on her knees and start crawling. Other times she will lower herself to her knees without taking a step OR just fall in whatever direction she is leaning.

I found this Baby Einstein tunnel on clearance at Walmart for $15 a few months ago. I think it sells at Babies R Us for $50. I keep it in her closet and get it out every now and then. She has a lot of fun crawling through it, sitting in it, and making it roll over.





1 comment:

  1. Baby dancing- there is nothing more entertaining! She's so precious!

    ReplyDelete