Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally, a Halloween post!

Last week, we attempted the pumpkin patch again (it was really hot the first time) and John and Elise had a great time.








On Halloween, Jennifer and I took Elise to the Arboretum to take some pictures. Elise's adorable outfit was made by Shannon over at Jelby's! Go check it out!













A side note to those who are interested: My daylight savings strategy worked perfectly! A few months ago, I began gradually moving Elise's wake time from 8am to 9am and bedtime from 8pm to 9pm. This way, when daylight savings time hit, I didn't have to do anything! We automatically went from 9-9 to 8-8. The 8-8 schedule fits our lives perfectly, and I am so excited to be back on track! This way, I don't have to wake her up early on church/bible study days and I don't have to try to keep her up until 9. This morning I woke her up at 8:10am (I set my alarm for 8 and pressed snooze) and she went to sleep tonight at 8:05pm. Naps and feeding times have also been moved up by one hour. I will be doing this next year too!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, those leggings match perfectly! She looks adorable, as I knew she would:) Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete