Somewhere I have a video where Elise does the "bend and snap" from a sitting position... here is the "bend and snap" Blogger: The Powells - Edit Post "Bend and Snap"from a standing position. I think Reese Witherspoon would be proud.
Hi Stephanie! This is Janine from the FRG. What a wonderful video - she is SO cute! :) You have a beautiful blog, by the way. Might inspire me to get back to my own.....
Haha! That is the funniest video I have ever seen! I laughed the whole time I was watching. I love when she tries to use her head to hold onto the ottoman as she bends down -- priceless!
Precious!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie! This is Janine from the FRG. What a wonderful video - she is SO cute! :) You have a beautiful blog, by the way. Might inspire me to get back to my own.....
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! She was so patient... :)
ReplyDeletehilarious. what a little cutie.
ReplyDeleteSteph that is too cute. It looked frustrating for her but she didn't seem to mind it at all! I would have given up on the spoon.
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is the funniest video I have ever seen! I laughed the whole time I was watching. I love when she tries to use her head to hold onto the ottoman as she bends down -- priceless!
ReplyDeleteTraci and I sat here and watched all the videos! Elise is SO cute! And super smart!! Of course!!
ReplyDelete