Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crawling/Flirting/Blogging

Well, after 6 weeks of creeping, Elise has decided that crawling might be easier. If you haven't creeped in a while, you should try it... it is a tough workout! Today she crawled quite a bit, up to about 8 feet (after this she switches back to creeping). She has an interesting technique. She has also been experimenting more with the upside down V, which she will eventually use to stand herself up. After she took her bath, I sat her in the hallway with only a towel so that I could get the diaper/pajamas/etc. I found her crawling in the bathroom and trying to stand herself up, buck naked! This was in front of her boyfriend, John! Yikes!

Crawling from Stephanie Powell on Vimeo.



I had to include this second video from her date with John. He is definitely her favorite toy. She loves to cruise to him, creep to him, crawl to him, roll to him, etc. She loves to touch his face, arms, and clothes. She is definitely putting the moves on him. He obviously has a great sense of humor and makes her laugh. Check it out.

Elise and John Flirting from Stephanie Powell on Vimeo.




I won't be surprised at all if she takes her first step pretty soon. There were several times today that I thought she was about to do it. I will keep you posted!

A few friends and I have created this blog... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment