Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Sarah and I took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. It was so hot! We are going to take them back when they can wear fall clothes.

Who can resist this dashingly handsome young man? Hands off, he's taken!








On a side note (for the baby book), Elise has decided that the crib is for sitting or kneeling. I am sure that standing will come in the next 24 hours. She practiced walking around her crib yesterday while I folded clothes in her room. She woke me up crying at 5 a.m. this morning because she was sitting in her crib. Thankfully, she went back to sleep until 9. Then, about 5 minutes into her afternoon nap, she started fussing and I went in. She was kneeling holding on to the side of the crib. Her cruising has improved immensely since the video I took on Saturday. She pulls up on her Leapfrog table and cruises around it, the coffee table, the couches, etc. I feel like my job is now to walk my daughter. She also creeped across the living room to get to Boss... past the coffee table and in between the couch and end table. She even tried to follow him onto the tile and thought better of it. This is happening too quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Maddie used to wake up crying too when she would sit herself up in her crib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting to be such a big girl! From this point forward she'll do new things almost every day. Hang on and enjoy the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete