Monday, October 26, 2009

More 9 month things...

Just so I don't forget whenever I finally get to this point in the baby book...

She hates loud noises. Like the vacuum cleaner, the sound of a train, etc. Cries and cries. Yet, she has never woken up to the sound of Boss barking. I guess she got used to it in utero?

She has started pointing to things that are interesting to her. So cute.

She can stand alone for up to 5 seconds if she isn't distracted and leaning toward something.

She gets "the giggles" several times a day. Sometimes it is from a predictably funny game, like peekaboo around the furniture, and other times she just starts laughing, which makes me laugh, which makes her laugh harder, etc. Tonight I was nursing her before bed and she looked at me, grabbed my pinky finger and held it in front of her face, and just started laughing uncontrollably.

She has mastered creeping and can get wherever she wants to go in a very short time. She likes to take toys with her as she creeps. If she isn't engrossed in her toys, she will follow me to the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. She has a lot of fun playing under the kitchen table. Who knew?

She has also mastered cruising. She can walk back and forth from objects that are close enough and rarely falls. She LOVES to do this. I know she is ready for her nap when she gets fussy if I stand her up next to the coffee table. Otherwise, she gets really excited.

She loves to "talk" to Daddy on the webcam or on the phone. She always smiles when she hears his voice or sees his face. We like to walk around the house and look at all of the pictures.

In case you are wondering, her eye and hair color are almost exactly like mine (and Daddy's).

Here are some rare "nothing else is interesting so I might as well look at the camera" pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment