Elise has been experimenting with cruising (taking steps while holding on to furniture) for the last two weeks. She's started to instinctively take steps forward while standing and holding someone's hands. She does a little diagonal side step move to cruise along the coffee table, entertainment stand, and my bed frame. I got a GREAT video of it today, but as luck would have it, my loaner computer isn't cooperating and I can't upload it. I will try again soon. Today she also let go with both hands for a few seconds, held her balance, and then grabbed on to the coffee table again.
She's also waving more and talking all the time. If I say "mama, dada, baba, or gaga", she almost always babbles back at me.
On an unrelated note, here are some pictures we took in the backyard yesterday. It is getting much harder to get her to look at the camera. Here she is smiling at Boss...

Yay, I have 4 teeth!

Elise and John love to play together and take walks together...

Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment