The following takes place between the hours of 8 pm and 9 am (sorry, I'm watching seasons of 24 right now and couldn't resist). So last night, I put Elise down to sleep around 8. Around 9, she woke herself up because somehow she turned 90 degrees and got her foot stuck between the bumper and crib rails. Mommy to the rescue, and she falls back asleep again. Around 11:30, she wakes herself up again. She's turned 180 degrees and flipped on her tummy! Apparently, she is too tired to roll herself back over. I put her on her back and she's asleep again. About the same time, I hear stirring in Boss's room... turns out he has decided it is time for bed and is already cuddled in his crate. Fast forward to 9am... I wake up to brightness outside. I always gauge what time it is by the amount of daylight that has filtered through the room. I went in to wake Elise up, and she's snoozing on her tummy. Why didn't that work last night at 11:30?
Here's the promised rolling video at 18 weeks. She looks pretty proud of herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment