Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,

Mommy and I can't believe that it has only been 2 months since you left. I have changed in so many ways. I love to stare at my hands, roll around the room, laugh with Mommy, and talk to my toys. I get so excited when I try to grab things, even though my hand-eye coordination isn't quite there. Mommy's hair is really fun to play with. I love watching Boss run around the room. I smile at him when he comes up to sniff me. Mommy thinks it is so funny that I laugh when I fall over from sitting up. I take two really good naps every day and still sleep 12 hours at night. Mommy had to put the bumpers back in my crib because I kept rolling around and getting my legs stuck between the slats. I am a big flirt and will grin at anyone who pays attention to me. You better watch out... I'll be a teenager in no time. I understand that I am supposed to smile when Mommy holds the silver rectangular prism in front of her face. I haven't quite learned my letters and numbers yet, but I'll work on that for next year. Happy 1st Father's Day! I can't wait to play with you again.

Love,
Elise

3 comments:

  1. She is a doll! Happy first Father's Day Mike!!

    I loved hearing her "talk" last night...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You have such a precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious letter from Elise. I can't believe she is already typing! Love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete