http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/grobaby%E2%84%A2-ic-11_16.html
Here is Elise sporting the blackberry diaper. The one thing I was worried about was extra bulk with cloth diapers, but she wore jeans this morning and they fit just like they normally do.
I will keep you posted on how things go :)
Steph, your blog is sooo cute. I love your updates and seeing Elise grow in the pictures. I was just reading about the benefits of cloth diapers after reading this post and we still have a wedding and some time before we will be thinking about babies. I am excited to see how the cloth experiment turns out though! Hope you are doing well. Our blog is not near as cute as yours, but it is www.equipoleos.com if you want to check it out. Rachel
ReplyDeleteLet me know about those cloth diapers! I wanted to try them with Josiah and then wimped out but may try them on #3.
ReplyDeleteHow cool! Let me know how it goes :)
ReplyDelete