Grandma's Spot Cleaner
I found this at Bed Bath and Beyond for $3.99 and it is worth every penny! You know by now that my sweet daughter likes to poop... and this is the ONLY thing that has gotten all the poop out of her clothes on the first try. I'm planning to buy it as part of baby gifts from now on.
Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
This is her favorite toy right now. She just discovered this week that she can actually jump in it, and she is having so much fun! I think it has also helped her balance when she is sitting on her own. I started putting her in it around 4 months old. I would also recommend looking at craigslist.org, garage sales, or friends with grown kids to buy this. You can put the seat in the wash and I just wiped all the toys down with clorox cleaning wipes. You can get it at Walmart for $80 or used for $30-40. I'm not sure if you can tell, but both of her feet are off the ground in this picture.
Aden + Anais Muslin Blankets
These are WONDERFUL for swaddling babies in warm weather or after they can bust out of the normal blankets. I even use them now on the floor. They measure 47 inches by 47 inches, so they are a great size. I couldn't find a picture of her swaddled in one, but it is underneath her in this picture (around 2 months old, I think). They make lots of cute colors and patterns. I haven't found a local place that sells them, so I ordered them online. They come in a pack of 4 for around $40-$45. This is also a great baby gift.
Stay tuned for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment