Well, music continues to play when one is pregnant. During my first trimester, Chris Brown's "With You" and Buckcherry's "Sorry" were popular. To this day, hearing those songs makes me nauseous! I heard them both on the radio this week, immediately changed the station, and still felt sick! This has happened numerous times over the past 6 months or so... I actually had to take some songs off my iPod. Thank God I didn't listen to music when I was in labor!
My sister-in-law Jennifer came to visit yesterday. It was great to have some adult company on a Friday night. Here is J with her niece and nephew:
We enjoyed eating Chipotle and laughing at Elise. She thought it was really fun to sit in her Bumbo chair while we ate dinner. She drooled, smiled, spit up, and drooled again. Behind her are beautiful flowers from my sweet husband...
... and here is the reason for those flowers.

It is kinda hard to tell in the picture but her jeans are soaked too. I need to teach her not to poop in the Bumbo. Gotta love motherhood :) A fun fact: When I woke up on Mother's Day last year, I took a pregnancy test and found out that Baby Powell was on the way! I put a sign around Boss's neck that said "I'm going to be the big brother!" and let him wake up Mike. It was very cute :) Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment