Over the last week and a half she's gone through a major growth spurt. She'd been very consistent over the last 2 months at eating 5 times a day (at nearly the same times everyday) and sleeping 12 hours at night. All of a sudden, last week she started waking up to eat once in the middle of the night and also squeezing in 1-2 extra feedings during the day. I had definitely taken for granted how nice it was to have her on a schedule. When that was thrown out the window, I nearly went crazy! I'm crossing my fingers, but I think now she is back to normal. She slept from 8-8 last night and has eaten normally today.
I'm also excited because I finally found a diaper bag that I like! This style is perfect for me. The only problem is that I ordered 3 bags and the first 2 came today... and I am so tempted to keep them both! The flowered one is girly and fun and the black one is a little more practical. The black one is lime green on the inside and the floral one is brown on the inside. Opinions, please?
Also, I had to put this one in here just to show Mike what he is missing... (jk honey, I love you!) Elise is between diaper sizes right now and needless to say we've been doing quite a bit of laundry lately. The pants are pretty much soaked. I actually had to take the hose to the car seat this evening.
Finally, here are some not-so-recent pictures but I think you'll enjoy them anyway. We had pictures taken right before Mike left by our newborn photographer, Jessica Strom. Elise was in a terrible mood during the whole session (come to find out that is when she likes to take her longest nap...) and chewed on her hands or was fussy nearly the whole time... hence no smiles.







I love the flower diaper bag! So cute.
ReplyDeletekeep them both ;-)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing, I LOVE the last one :). I'm with your Mom....are diaper bags like purses, you can never have too many?!
ReplyDelete