Since Mike left, Elise and I have stayed busy with playdates, lunches, dinners, and shopping (not to mention feeding, diapering, bathing, playing, and doing lots of laundry). Today, Elise met Ross and Sarah's cute little boy, John. Ross and Mike were roommates in Iraq during the last deployment, and Sarah and I were due within days of each other. John was born about 2 weeks before Elise (and at the time I was SO jealous that Sarah was no longer pregnant and I was, hehe). We are glad that they are back at Fort Hood!
Tummy time... don't we look happy?
Look very carefully at the first picture...this is what I found as I walked through the bedroom to get dressed this morning.
It's a bird....
It's a plane...
It's Boss!
It's a plane...
It's Boss!
Apparently, he thinks it is okay to adorn my freshly-washed sheets with dog hair. We used to think it was "cute" that he figured out how to jump on the bed.
Since we can't mail Mike anything for a few more weeks, I decided to try my hand at editing out the interesting parts of the videos I have taken. My first attempt covers any clips I think he would find remotely interesting since he left. They are in chronological order from 13 to almost 15 weeks. I finally captured the big tummy to back roll on video. She's done it about 10 times now and is REALLY close to rolling from her back to her tummy. There were several times today that I rushed to get the video camera only to find her teetering back and forth on her side. She hasn't mastered the concept of momentum just yet. Warning: The video contains 3 solid minutes of baby talk... sorry! :)
SO CUTE! Can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDelete