5 weeks ago at the Montgomery Zoo...
This week! (29.5 weeks)
30 weeks with Elise

I had my week 30 appointment on Tuesday. My fundal height measured 27 cm and I was 29 weeks and 2 days, so I am still measuring a little small (fundal height is supposed to correspond with the number of weeks , but the doctor wasn't concerned since it had grown 3 cm in 2.5 weeks. He has commented on my last two visits that I am carrying low, and I can definitely tell a difference based on how my clothes fit. I am also a lot more comfortable than I was a month or so ago. Jack must have changed position and I am guessing that he is head down with his butt on the left side of my belly (looking down at it) because I don't have the pressure in my ribs or across my stomach anymore. I have mild heartburn that usually strikes in the evening, which has been successful in thwarting my mint chocolate chip cravings :)
At 30 weeks, I have gained about 9 lbs from my prepregnancy weight (or 17 from the lowest point which was 14 weeks ago), which is almost exactly the same that I had gained with Elise at this point. You would think that I would be about the same size, but I am way off. I tried on my maternity shirts this week and half of them are too short! My maternity pants/capris are all too baggy in the legs/butt area and won't stay up. Talk about frustrating! I'm going to try to make my regular shirts work as long as possible but I bet that I will end up having to buy a few things at the end. I caved and bought new maternity jeans and I wear them pretty much all the time that I'm not wearing workout clothes. I can still wear my normal jeans with a button around the loophole, but it isn't comfortable anymore unless I am just standing up. I'm going to sell or give away all of the pants/capris/jeans that I had with her (and the shirts that are too short) because they won't work for me during this pregnancy. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures/size info.
Stay tuned for a potty training update!
No comments:
Post a Comment