Sunday, January 2, 2011

22 weeks

The belly has grown so much in the last 2 weeks (and I have definitely gained several pounds!). The baby is getting stronger and I can feel him kicking while I am standing or just walking around. I think my running days are coming to a close. Yesterday I ran/walked 3 miles, but the running was pretty uncomfortable and I had to stop and walk several times just because it felt like things were moving out of their original place (for lack of a better description). I would walk for a while and feel normal, start running again, and then have to repeat the walking. My endurance level is pretty good so I think I'm going to try the elliptical machine or maybe just walk.

22 weeks and exactly 29 years old...



22 weeks with Elise (but only 26 years old... sigh)



I think my jeans might be disguising the real size of the belly. To me it looks like about the same size in both pictures but I think this baby might be a little higher up. I'll try to remember to take a picture in my running clothes tomorrow for a better comparison.


Elise has been walking around all day saying (unprompted) "Happy Birthday, Mommy!" and giving me hugs. She has been very affectionate lately and we are loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment