Monday, January 24, 2011

2 years old - The Pictures

I'm going to divide the 2 year post into a few different posts so that it isn't quite as long (and because I haven't finished typing the 2 year post). We celebrated Elise's birthday with her grandparents on New Year's Eve while we were in Texas. We ate Chipotle, opened presents, ate cupcakes, and played. She loved having all 6 of her favorite people in the same room.

She got some fun books and duplo furniture pieces from Mimi and Pop, and some fun books and new charms for her charm bracelet from Gram and Grandpa. She absolutely loved opening the presents and was obsessed with all of the books. This picture below was taken right before she opened the book and exclaimed "This looks like fun!"


We couldn't get her to look at the camera in either of these pictures because she was so intent on reading the new books.


A chocolate raspberry cupcake for the birthday girl...


Mini cupcakes for the adults...



Pictures from her actual birthday (January 23)... and a few quotes.

"Eeesee got a new kitchen for birthday! From Mommy and Daddy. This is Eeesee's new kitchen."


We got a free birthday cupcake from Barnes and Noble since we joined the kids' club. Elise was very excited to pick out the "red cupcake". She kept saying "I like icing, I like icing!" Definitely a mommy's girl :)

Saying "I'm two years old!" with a mouth full of cupcake.

She ate most of the cupcake just by licking it off of her fingers. No kidding, this girl loves icing.


1 comment:

  1. Steph in the cupcakes pictures (on her actual birthday)...is that a bib or an outfit? Its so cute it could be a shirt but I think its a bib. No matter what these days Aubrey is getting food on her clothes and that bib looks like it protects really well! Would love the info on it:)

    ReplyDelete