
Now, if I made you hunger for cheesecake, I am sorry! I chose this for dinner last night because it is my last sweet thing until April. If you know me well, you know that I eat whatever I want, but I have realized this month that I am too dependent on sweets. Therefore, I will not have any desserts, Dr. Pepper, frappuccinos, etc, for the month of March. I have decided to blog about it so that I have some accountability. If you are lucky, I will even post to let you know how I am doing! I am sure the first week will be the hardest. If you would like to join me on this venture, it isn't too late!
I have been sick since last week so we've been staying at my parents' house. Elise loves to play in the backyard.
Carrying a golf ball

Laughing at Boss

Chasing Boss with his toy

Hmm, I thought I was taller...

This ball is AWESOME!

Good luck! I could stand to do the same thing, but I don't think I'd make it more than a couple of days :) Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better Steph! Thanks for the rice cake info, I haven't seen them in Va Beach but maybe it was bc I wasn't looking for them.
ReplyDelete