Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh no...

Another contender makes its debut. Here is the Britax Boulevard CS in Davenport. Sadly for the Moo seat, this one matches the Accord interior perfectly (clashes with the Camry even though they are both gray). Here is Elise modeling the Davenport in her pajamas.


And here is the same carseat in Cowmooflage.


Inside the Accord (which will be the primary spot for this carseat once Mike returns from Iraq):

And inside the Camry (which will be the carseat home until Mike's return from Iraq while we rack up the miles):

So, what should I do? Vote in my poll at the top of the page.

If you made it this far... here is a special treat... John and Elise went on a date to go carseat shopping and then stopped for Starbucks on the way home. John is going to get the Davenport car seat.



I title the last picture "The couple that plays together, stays together..." Notice John's arm is around Elise, pulling her closer...

1 comment:

  1. Adorable couple! Elise is quite the flirt ;-) and John is a natural with those moves...I assume Braden will get equal time??

    ReplyDelete