Saturday, July 11, 2009

I just love Killeen.

You may have read this story on Facebook a few weeks ago. I keep forgetting to tell Mike this story so I finally decided to immortalize it for him. Sorry for the repeat, but I bet you'll get another laugh out of it :)

According to the lovely red indicator strip by the battery, my Samsung phone has moisture damage. This caused me to drop tons of calls, so I finally decided to switch over to a new phone. I'm not quite ready to succumb to the iPhone /Blackberry craze (really, I just don't want to pay for it), so I borrowed a reject phone from my iPhone parents. Several weeks went by before I actually took both phones in to the Killeen AT&T store to get my numbers switched over. Who has the time or desire to re-enter them by hand? Well, as it turns out, I should have done it myself.

It took 3 employees (including a manager) to figure out how to transfer the numbers. I got home later that night and tried to return a phone call. Hmm. The number that I needed wasn't there. I started scrolling through the address book. It looks like about half my numbers are there, intermixed with numbers for:

Bernie Slim
Big Mama
Bruno
Chief
Choc 2
Da great
Daddy washington
Gucci Mane
Ham bone
Hell cook
Herion Sexy
Hootie
Joe mama
Lil battle
Lil battle 2
Lucky
No. 1 stunner
Shug
White chocalate (sic, or whatever the abbreviation is for knowing there is a spelling error)

And my personal favorite... Latin heat.

My sister-in-law (who tutors UT football players) says that most people would be jealous that I now have the numbers for half of UT's starting lineup. If I can hook you up with any of these characters, please let me know. In the meantime, I offer up this trade... you give me your number, and I will give you one of these.

I just love Killeen.

1 comment:

  1. Holla!!!!!!

    That is too funny. Tell Big Mama and Lil battle 2 hi for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete