Big bed
Big van
Big kids
About 3 weeks ago, Elise asked to change her crib to her big girl bed. We've talked with her about doing this for a long time and were just waiting until she wanted to make the switch. This transition has been PERFECT and it's like she's still in her crib because she waits for us to get her up in the morning and after her nap. She is so proud of her bed and we are so proud of her.
We've been talking about getting a van ever since I was pregnant with Jack, and we got an offer that we couldn't pass up. Here is the Honda Odyssey that we will be driving for the next 10 years! It is amazing. The power sliding side doors are more wonderful than I ever imagined. I will admit that in the past, I declared that I would never drive a minivan. Well, 2 kids later and I think I'll probably be driving one until the kids are gone. Don't knock it unless you have 2+ kids and you've tried it :)
I love the last picture that was taken by Michelle in April. I can't believe Jack is almost one!
YAY for big! love the quilt and pillow case, and of course the van and kids ;-)
ReplyDelete