I LOVE Tiny Prints. They have the cutest designs for photo cards, announcements, invitations, stationary, and even photo books! I picked coordinating birth announcements for Elise and Jack from Tiny Prints and received so many compliments on them. This year, I get to participate in the Tiny Prints Holiday Campaign and I am so excited to order Christmas cards from them for the first time! If you are interested in participating, click the previous link for more information. Posts must be up by November 29.
Since having children, I've started a tradition of giving a photo calendar to parents and grandparents for Christmas. For each month of the calendar, I insert favorite pictures that were taken during the same month of the previous year and it is fun for everyone to look back at how much the kids have grown. Since I just found out that Tiny Prints also offers calendars, I will order from them this year. I'm sure that the quality of the calendars will be much better than the companies that I have used in years past. If you are looking for a meaningful gift for parents or grandparents, click here and start making your calendar!
Now it's time for the fun part. How do I decide which card to use? Flat or folded? Traditional or modern? Click here to check out their new Christmas card lineup. I love the filter on the left hand side so that I can immediately narrow down my selection to a card with 3+ pictures and a Christmas theme. These are my favorites so far...
This trifold card would be great for including many pictures to fully tell our story from this past year.
This one is so colorful and fun... and it would be easier to display on the refrigerator!
I will probably spend too much time deciding which card to use, but I know I will be thrilled with the final result. Thanks, Tiny Prints!


No comments:
Post a Comment