Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall

This is my first time to experience the fall season. The colors are just beautiful and the weather has been marvelous. Mike's mom, Cindy, was visiting this week and we took the kids out to take some pictures at a college campus that is right behind our neighborhood. Jack wasn't very cooperative this time because it was as little cold but I was able to bribe Elise with some Teddy Grahams that she got for Halloween. The child HATES having her picture taken. She thinks she has to tilt her head to smile for a picture.






Taking a quick break to suck her thumb...

This isn't the best picture but I wanted to recommend this North Face Oso Hoodie. It is the perfect everyday winter jacket. My favorite part is that the hood actually stays on her head when she runs and plays. I got this one (discontinued color) for 1/2 price and we're very happy with it.


Beautiful fall scenery


Jack - onesie by Rachel at Twenty 9 Freckles... isn't it adorable?!

Kiddos were ready to walk home (notice the hood)


I tried several times to get a good picture of Cindy and the kids and this is probably the best I have...



Here they are with the dolphin that Elise got during their Elise/Gram date to the Aquarium this week. She LOVED it and has been talking about it all week.



Playing with Aunt Jennifer last week


Elise playing in the backyard


I got up early this morning to send Mike and Cindy off to the airport and now it's 8:00 and my kids are still sleeping... Yay for successfully conquering daylight savings time! It only took a week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment