Here are my babies in a similar pose at 3 months and a few days old... I think they have the same nose and eyes but they look SO different because of the hair! Jack's is definitely falling out and he has light brown/blonde coming in underneath. In the last two weeks, he has discovered his hands and enjoys staring at them. He has also started bringing his hands together and enjoying tummy time for longer and longer periods of time. He can get his chest off the ground a little bit. He has only rolled over a few times in the last few weeks. About a week ago, he finally slept 12 straight hours at night. Since then, he's done it probably 50% of the time, with the other nights requiring a pacifier insertion or feeding around 5:30 or 6 am (and then going back to sleep until 7:45 or 8). I'm very hesitant to let him make much noise at night because our house is old and their rooms share a wall (and the wood floors seem to make everything echo), so I don't know if he'd be able to settle himself or not. I usually give him about a minute before I go in there.
On another note, Hurricane Irene passed through last night but didn't cause too much damage. We have several broken tree limbs and a few leaks in the roof of our indoor patio room, but that's it. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment