Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas #1

We celebrated our family Christmas on December 20, a few days before coming to Texas. Elise got some new chairs for her table (that match the kitchen that she will get for her birthday) as well as a Plan Toys cutting board with wooden fruit, a set of Haba rolling turtles, and some Christmas books. She loved the chairs and the toys and I would give them all 5 stars. It helps that I have been researching different toys for a long time and got really good deals (about 50% off) on all of them! When she walked into the room, she made a beeline for the wrapped presents and picked them up one at a time, saying "This is for Elise!" and "This is for Elise too!"








This wasn't a Christmas present but I thought it was a cute picture anyway... she got this for her first birthday from the Bundts. She was very focused on it!



Looking for the baby...






No comments:

Post a Comment