This week we decided on two very important things. Baby Boy has a name now and it is perfect for him! We are super excited about it but we may wait until he is born to announce it. I will let you know. I also decided how I want to decorate his room. I can't find any bedding sets that I love, so I am going to decorate the room around some toys that I love instead! It probably won't be really decorated until we move in August since his room will also have a guest bed in it while we are in this house.
Here is our first purchase for Baby Boy! I have wanted a rocker recliner for a LONG time and I am so excited to have one for this baby. It was delivered today and we are going to keep it in the play room while we are living here. At our next house, we'll either put it in the living room (it matches perfectly), play room (hopefully we will have one) or maybe one of the kids' rooms. It is super comfortable and will be great for reading books, nursing, rocking, cuddling, etc.
I have a bunch of Haba toys that I love and we plan to use some of them to decorate his room. I'll probably buy a few wall shelves to display some things. Here are some fun things I am eyeing to complement what we already have. This play rug looks like SO much fun.
I love this cute mobile and it hangs from the ceiling so you could put it over a crib or changing table.
These wall shelves are also adorable and I think it would be fun to put one by the changing table. I like the second one better because the little creatures are detachable but I don't think it matches as well.


My next task is to figure out the drape and sheet colors that will best match these things. I'll try to do another pregnancy update in a few weeks while we are in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment