Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a...

BOY! We are so excited and can't believe it! Elise has been saying "It's a boy! It's a boy!" all day. I jokingly said "Daddy made a boy!" and (you're never going to believe this) she responded with "Daddy made a football player!" No idea where that thought came from! What a strange connection. We've been watching football a little over Thanksgiving but we certainly haven't talked about having a football player. I'm not sure if Mike and I could produce a football player... maybe a basketball player or golfer though. Ha.

I'm 17 weeks now and I have been feeling pretty good. I started feeling the baby move during our drive to Alabama and now I feel him many times throughout the day, especially when I am sitting or laying down. I’m still able to comfortably button most of my jeans but I do use a rubber band to hold the smaller jeans together at the waist. I’ve been running and lifting weights 3-4 times a week since we’ve moved here and it has felt good to get back in that routine. I'm still down about 7 lbs but the doctor isn't concerned... the baby is growing great and my tummy is certainly getting bigger! I'll take an 18 week picture and post it with my 18 week picture of Elise and we'll see who's bigger. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your precious little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Steph!! Boys are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo excited! can't wait for grandbaby #2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool... I will STILL have a FAVORITE grand daughter... and a FAVORITE grandson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!! Another boy to add to the mix! Can't believe it! Congrats to you, Mike and big sister Elise!!!

    So not fair that you're still able to wear regular jeans...but maybe if I was running 3-4 miles a day I wouldn't be in maternity at 13 weeks:) Ha!!

    ReplyDelete