Friday, April 24, 2009

We love you, Mike!

Well, here is the last Powell family pic of 2009. We dropped him off last night and he'll return next April or May. Elise was not in a happy mood... probably because it was past her bedtime and she knew her daddy had to leave. We are so thankful for Mike... he is an amazing husband and wonderful father. Please pray for safe travel, health, and a smooth transition between the incoming and outgoing units.



On a happy note, Elise turned 3 months old yesterday! Here are some recent pics when she was in a better mood.

4 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for Mike, You, and Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying too!! Elise is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Steph - good luck with everything! God Bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pray for Mike and safe travels! I love Elise's precious smile. AND...I definitely remember your engagement weekend in NYC. That was fun reading that post - brought back good memories.

    ReplyDelete