Monday, October 7, 2013

36 weeks

As of today the countdown is 26 days... eeeeks!  I've actually been feeling great this month.  No leg cramps or dizziness like I had with E and J.  I'm so thankful.  I do get pretty tired by the end of the day (okay, maybe by the afternoon), but I think if that's my only complaint, I'm doing pretty good :)  I still get up and walk every morning before the kids wake up, and it really helps loosen up my back.  I've gained another pound or two this month and am up to about 15 lbs total.  I go to the doctor again on Tuesday to check my progress.  My belly measured 34 cm last week at 35.5 weeks, and I haven't started dilating yet (no contractions whatsoever, but I never had them with E or J until labor started) but my cervix is mostly thinned out.  There are a lot of things that I would like to do before Claire arrives, so I need to make a to-do list and start crossing things off.  Elise is SO excited for her baby sister to arrive.  She talks about it all the time.

35 weeks


35 weeks with Cass, who came to visit from Dallas!


36 weeks with Sarah, who came yesterday from Virginia and treated me to a pedicure!  Big thanks to Ross and Mike for holding down the fort with 4 kids at home :)


Obviously, I am running low on clothes at the moment.  It's funny, on the same day last weekend I got the "What, you only have 4 weeks left?  No way, you are tiny!" and the "Oh my goodness, you are about to pop!"  Gotta love the random stranger comments.  Cheers to October and the fall weather!      
  

1 comment: