Sunday, September 8, 2013

32 weeks

Time keeps flying by... I can't believe Miss Claire will be here in about 8 weeks!  I'm still feel good most of the time unless I have been sitting too long.  The main change since my last update is that I get full really fast.  As a result, I haven't gained much in the last month.  I'm about 14 lbs up from my starting weight and at my appointment earlier this week my belly measured 30 weeks.  The doctor says everything looks great.  I try to walk every morning before the kids wake up because it really helps loosen up my back.  Thankfully, I haven't had a problem with the dreaded middle-of-the-night leg cramps like I did with E and J.  Maybe this has something to do with all the stairs in our current house?  At any rate, I'm thankful that I can still keep up with the kids during the day AND I'm thankful that they are both usually in bed by 7:30 so that I can be lazy the rest of the night :)

30 weeks at the "beach" (Sandy Point State Park, near Annapolis) 
  

31 weeks at West Point


32 weeks at the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment