Ha, this post was started for 26 weeks and now that I'm almost 29 weeks, I might as well finish and post it :) I can't believe that my due date is about 2 1/2 months away! We did the big "home makeover" last week and moved 3 bedrooms around and now baby Claire has a room of her own, crib (thank you, craigslist!), and dresser. I'm still feeling good most of the time. It has just now started getting uncomfortable to run so I'm pretty much done jogging. I never would have guessed that I'd still be happily running at 28 weeks since I know I stopped earlier than that with the other kiddos. Running or walking in the mornings makes a
huge difference to loosen up my back and I'm much less stiff throughout the day. I also try to do a short video (The 30 Day Shred, alternating levels 1 and 2 with a few modifications or a few segments of the 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates DVD) several times a week and that is also going well. At 26 weeks, I had gained about 10 lbs but now it is more like 12ish. I had an appointment yesterday and my fundal height is measuring pretty close to right on at 27 weeks.
23 weeks
24 weeks
26 weeks
28 weeks
Her first new item (thankful that she's getting just about everything else from Elise!)
I love that her dresser is the same one you had as a child :-)
ReplyDelete