We've had such a fun month that I've totally slacked on the blog and documenting pregnancy #3. I hope to catch up before our upcoming trip to Texas! I'm now 18 weeks 4 days and everything is going well. We had the big anatomy ultrasound this week and we think we know the gender, but baby wasn't super cooperative so we've decided to take the kids to a 3d/4d scan this weekend just to make sure :) Let's see... an update on the past 5.5 weeks... I started feeling baby move around 15.5 weeks and finally kicked the nausea around 17 weeks. I still can't believe I was queasy for 3 whole months. So thankful that part of the pregnancy has passed! Even though I've only gained about 2 lbs, the belly has definitely popped out and I've had a few strangers ask how far along I am. I'm still feeling good with the running and working out, though pushing both kids in the double stroller this morning resulted in about half walking/half running :)
16.5 weeks (unable to button any pants or shorts at this point)
18 weeks (hmm, maybe I have too many long pink tank tops and black shorts?)
I still can't believe how much bigger I am than the last 2 pregnancies. Here's me at
26 weeks with E and J... looks about the same as 18 weeks this time!
Can't wait to meet baby ______ #2 in November!
I meant to say your kids, not boys, you clearly have one of each...
ReplyDelete