Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas 2011

So I'm way behind on uploading pictures/doing blog posts, but I supposed that falls into the "better late than never" category.  I only took a few pictures while we were in Texas, but I'm sure I can convince my mom and some others to share with me.

The day before our flight, we celebrated Christmas at home.  Jack got a musical table and the Haba Wonder Dice (passed down from Elise) and Elise got an art desk and the Plan Toys Animal Memory game.  Elise has to be bribed to smile for the camera, and apparently I forgot to try it in these pictures :)








We had a great trip to Texas and really enjoyed our time with family and friends. The kids slept well away from home and Mike and I took full advantage of grandparents (aka free babysitters).  We got to go see two movies (in a theater!) and went on double dates with the Woods and Bergstroms, two couples that we've been friends with for a long time.  I got to have lunch and girl time with my college roommate, Cassandra, and have brunch with a bunch of my high school girlfriends.  I actually ate at Kerbey Lane Cafe 3 different times over the course of 11 days :)   My dear friend Shannon and her kiddos met Elise, Jack and I in Kyle to have lunch and play at Chick Fil A.  We've each had a kid since the last time we saw each other, and we might have monopolized the play area with 5 little ones.  Baby Jack also got to have a playdate with his buddy Luke.  Luke's mom Gretchen and I have been friends for 18 years!   

Here are the kids with Uncle Bryan, Aunt Michelle, and Aunt Jennifer




Kids with grandparents (we are so thankful that they live less than a mile apart... we told them that they aren't ever allowed to move!)



Our little family




Jack (7.5 months here) and Luke (5 months)... Luke already outweighs Jack!








No comments:

Post a Comment