Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jack is 2 weeks old!


We had Jack's 2 week appointment this morning and the little guy is doing great. He is now 8 lbs 4 oz and it's hard to believe that he is still smaller than Elise was at birth. His newborn clothes fit perfectly and his 0-3 month clothes are big but wearable. He is such an easy baby and we are so blessed. Last week, he slept for 8 hours between feedings and a few days ago, he slept for 7, but he usually wakes up twice to eat between 8 pm-ish and 8 am-ish (and will go right back to sleep). He is an excellent nurser and thankfully never had his days and nights mixed up like E did. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that he was born at night? He smiles all the time... sometimes even with his eyes open, and most of those occur right when he is about to eat. Typical male :) We have really enjoyed having our families in town to help around the house and play with their grandchildren. I have a million pictures to sort through and I will post some more one of these days, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment