Monday, April 4, 2011

34 weeks/flower girl pics

The last two weeks have been pretty rough in terms of the lightheaded/shaky/low blood pressure thing, but yesterday and today were significantly better so I am hoping that the trend will continue. I do remember it getting a lot better during my last month of pregnancy with Elise. I've also had a lot more cramping and heartburn in the last few weeks (oh, the joys of the third trimester). I was having a hard time sleeping, but I've been experimenting with extra pillows and it has helped immensely over the past few days. I can tell that Jack is definitely still head down. I'm still taking the opportunity to walk outside or go to the gym when I feel good. Our double stroller is fabulous and Elise and I use it almost every day.

I had an appointment on Friday and my fundal height still measures about 3 weeks small (31 cm for 34 weeks) but everything else looks great. One perk is that since I am carrying so much lower this time, I have had zero issues with Jack pushing into my rib cage, even in the car. I have a hard time believing that I am carrying differently because of the gender of the baby... I think it is more due to the muscles and ligaments being stretched for the second time. I am now up to +12 in the weight department (but +20 from my lowest point at 16 weeks) and I weigh exactly the same as I did with Elise at this point. It is still so strange to me how the weight is distributed differently. After my appointment on the 14th, I start going every week.

Sorry, no belly pic this week. I will take one this weekend to compare my 35 week picture in both pregnancies. We did a mini-session with a local photographer this weekend, so I'll post some of those pictures when I get them. I will leave you with some pictures of Elise from Bryan and Michelle's wedding (right before she turned 2). These were taken by Shauna Maness Photography in College Station. I may be biased, but I think she was an adorable flower girl! I love the yellow dress that Michelle picked out and will use it again for Elise's Easter dress in a few weeks.


1 comment:

  1. yes, she WAS an adorable flower girl... and of course i'm not at all biased ;-D

    ReplyDelete