Here is Elise's first successful attempt with pigtails... she actually left them in until Mike got home. I think she looks so much older.
This is what she does when you ask her to smile.
Boss also likes to play in the playroom with us. He is a much easier subject to photograph.
Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch. Elise had fun running around for 15 minutes and then wanted to be held the rest of the time. She refused to participate in the group pictures. Thank goodness that I had the Beco baby carrier in the car... otherwise my arms would have been killing me after holding her for an hour.
And this was the last picture I took... little drama queen!
She's been saying some really cute things lately, like "How ya doin mama? I'm great!" She is very interested in the bathroom and follows me in all the time. Our typical bathroom dialogue goes like this:
E: "Mama pee pee potty?"
S: "Yes, Mama is gonig pee pee on the potty."
E: "Mama need new diaper?"
S: "No, Mama doesn't need a new diaper because Mama goes pee pee on the potty. Do you want to go pee pee on the potty?"
E: "No!" (at least this is her response most of the time... occasionally she will want to sit on her potty too but she hasn't done anything on it)
A couple of weeks ago, I walked in to get her after her nap and she said...
E: "Hi mama!"
S: "Hi sweetie, how was your nap?"
E: "Mmm good!"
E: "Big poop! New diaper!"
S: "Okay, let's get a new diaper."
E: (laying down on the floor with her legs in the air) "Big poop! Don't touch it!"
E: (after I changed her diaper) "Tank yooooo mama!"
Aww she is just adorable Steph! Love those pigtails! I am cracking up about the convos! ha ha. So you can still carry her in the Beco baby carrier? I might have to get that for the next one!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHa ha!!! I love the potty talk!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute!!!
She's beautiful, Steph!! :)
ReplyDelete