Elise says short phrases, including "here you go", "daddy go?" (where did daddy go?), and "boss go?". Here's a video of her playing "daddy go" with Mike. At the end of the video, she records a short video message for her boyfriend John, who just moved to Chicago :( John John, don't worry... she loves you and she won't forget you!
That is so SWEET! John John definitely won't forget his girlfriend either! He really misses her. I've been working with him to get him to say Elise's name, so hopefully he'll be saying it soon. The other day I could have sworn he said "eesh."
That is so SWEET! John John definitely won't forget his girlfriend either! He really misses her. I've been working with him to get him to say Elise's name, so hopefully he'll be saying it soon. The other day I could have sworn he said "eesh."
ReplyDelete